USE CASE - PROTECTION AGAINST EVENT : REAL SCALE TEST
OBJECTIVE : Evaluate usability and efficiency of the system in a real-scale simulation of an ANTRAX diffusion emergency.
SITE : Operative Center of the Civil Protection in Civitavecchia - (Rome) - Italy.
- 2x4 Teams of Volunteers of the Civil Protection whit NBCR equippment provided by the Firefghter Corps.
- University of Rome "La Sapienza - Dept of Microbiology.
- Sigma Consulting - Integrated Systems.
1. Dispersion of ANTRAX - simulator spores from a drone on the outdoor space of the
Civilian Protection Center.
2. Definition on the map of the contamined area and the sampling points.
3. Assignement of the sampling point to each components of the teams.
4. Samples collected and identified through NFC tags.
5. Tracking of heath status and position of each actor operating in the contamined area.
6. Decontamination operations
POST- OPERATION PHASES:
1. Analysis of the samples collected during the operation, in order to carry out the amount of spores.
2. Visualization of the analysis results on the operation map with details relating each reference point.
3. Evaluation of usability and efficiency of the system in performing the CBRN standarde operations
WITH the usual NBCR equipment.