MONITORING AND SUPERVISION OF TERRITORIAL EMERGENCY
Technological infrastructure that enables the implementation of advanced services for the management, monitoring and resolution of emergency events, using different technology components that combine to create advanced low cost services.
GPS installed on a vehicle or worn by operating personnel, can verify that a vehicle is in the area affected by the assigned event. How to use a heart rate sensor? The sensor detects a vehicle presence, using Temperature sensor, and it detects non-standard temperatures and the presence of pollution levels out of normality. If you do not know where the operator is in the area, the two systems together (GPSD + SENSORS) can provide a complete service for the generator: one for the alarms, the other for notices and the last one the S3T platform’s services that it can support, thar are:
- Define the “zone dynamically “, across the territory with different levels of access.
- Implement these SW zones without these infrastructures.
- Implement advanced scheduling services that take into account the dynamics of access rights to the state and zone of SystemControlDare.
- Real-time responses
- Messages to local operators Using Low Cost Systems.
- The System memorise all events for analysis and it assess the limit thresholds.
- Expand new services at an unspecified time in some of the possible “things”.
S3T are used in:
- GPS devices of unmanned vehicles
- Smartphone: GPS,
- Accelerometer, steam moisture humidity thermometer gyros.