ICANP – Integrated Cultural Analysis Neural Platform
Project name: ICANP – Integrated Cultural Analysis Neural Platform
Grant application: Protocollo PROSA num. 32890 del 30/04/2019
CUP Code: F14B20000100007
Avviso Pubblico Determinazione – numero G17244 del 20/12/2018, “Bando Impresa fa cultura”, “POR FESR Lazio 2014-2020 azione 3.3.1b” .
Atto di Impegno firmato in data 07/07/2020 e schede costi ammessi
The project consists in the creation of an integrated platform (and app) able to offer a series of services for the USE and ENHANCEMENT of the LOCAL CULTURAL HERITAGE OF MUSEUMS and ARCHAEOLOGICAL AREAS and specific points of interest, as well as for the promotion of events using innovative technologies. Based also on augmented reality technology, the platform acts as a dynamic tool that allows a pervasive vision of cultural heritage aimed both at the INTERCONNECTION between users and contents, their DIGITIZATION, classification, and TOURISTIC PROMOTION.
The objectives of the project are as follows:
- The enhancement of the cultural sites of the Castelli Romani and Prenestini area;
- The promotion of events and artistic performances, through new technologies;
- The strengthening of networking between the structures and at an international level with repercussions on the local business system;
- The priority enhancement of cultural assets that need tourism development and increase in visitors;
- Creation of a local tourism brand with the involvement of local quality craftsmanship and entrepreneurial activities in the hotel and restaurant sector.
Enhanced Cultural Places
Museo Tuscolano presso le Scuderie Aldobrandini di Frascati
Museo di Palazzo Doria Pamphilj di Valmontone
Museo del giocattolo presso Palazzo Rospigliosi di Zagarolo
Museo Casa Natale Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina di Palestrina
Time of realization
Project concluded on
- Technological demonstrator of the project:
- ICANP platform consisting of:
- ICANP portal for tourists including the neural engine for tourist routes.
- Portal for content management (ICANP CMS).
- ICANP A / R APP (to take advantage of augmented reality interventions)
How to use the products made
- ICANP platform:
- ICANP Portal: the Portal consists of a PWA (Progressive Web App) that adapts according to whether the browser is used via desktop or mobile (in the second case it behaves like an APP without the need for installation).
- The Portal is accessible in both cases via web browser at the following address https://www.icanp.it/fe/login, after registration. The credentials can be requested by sending an email to the following address email@example.com.
- Portal for content management (ICANP CMS). For optimal use it is suggested to reach it from the desktop through a web browser at the following address https://www.icanp.it/login, after registration. The credentials can be requested by sending an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ICANP A/R APP: use through mobile devices used during the experimentation and located in the Sigma Consulting headquarters.