“DEFENSE AND SECURITY”
23 – 26 NOVEMBER 2021| BRASÍLIA, BRASIL
THE ONLY INTERNATIONAL DEFENSE AND SECURITY EVENT HELD IN BRAZIL IN 2021 BRASÍLIA, BRAZIL 23 - 26 NOVEMBER 2021
CSTM is one of the most important events in the Defense and Security sector of Brazil, presents a varied program to serve the growing number of participants and guests. The event generally covers defense and security technology applied to the military and civil sectors, including dual-use technologies.
CSTM CELEBRATES THE 10TH EDITION, ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT DEFENSE AND SECURITY EVENTS IN BRAZIL.
For 10 years, CSTM has presented the best and most advanced level of military technology in the capital of Brazil. In its new decade, the event acquires a new identity and is now called as “Conference of Systems and Military Technology”, accurately reflecting the changes in recent years.
An environment dedicated to business in the center of the political power of Brazil and in the Brazilian city best suited to host a world-class event in which the largest national and international players from the Defense and Security sector are present. CSTM brings together not only manufacturers, but also government officials, diplomats, political delegations, officers, military personnel of the Armed Forces, members of public security, investors, operational users, purchasing managers, researchers, scholars and specialized journalists. In addition to serving as a showcase of technology to a qualified audience, where equipment and systems are displayed in life-size, CSTM programming offers live demonstrations and an extensive conference agenda that allow for in-depth reflection on defense and security issues in Brazil, with a variety of topics not only technical, but also economic, geopolitical and legal. One of the prominent issues will be addressed in the panel on the potential of the Brazilian Defense Industrial Base (IDB), focused on the diplomatic corps, with a view to stimulating exports.
Areas and Soutions of interest are:
- NAVAL, GROUND AND AERIAL VEHICLES
- SUB-ASSEMBLIES FOR NAVAL, GROUND AND AERIAL VEHICLES
- WEAPONS AND AMMUNITION
- COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- DETECTION, LOCALISATION AND ACQUISITION
- TRAINING AND SIMULATION
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT
- INFRASTRUCTURE PROTECTION
- LOGISTICS FOR OPERATIONS – INSTALLATIONS
- MEDICAL CARE AND EMERGENCY
- FIELD PREPARATION – EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE DISPOSAL (EOD)
- RESEARCH, DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT E HOMELAND SECURITY
Traditionally, CSTM brings together more than 60 exhibitors and more than 40 participating countries, with a significant presence from the Defense and Security sector. The event receives more than 8,000 visitors, including members of international delegations. It is worth noting that the event has the institutional support of the Ministry of Defense, the Brazilian Navy, the Brazilian Army and the Brazilian Air Force, as well as the Federal District Government, the National Congress Police, the Military Police of Federal District, Brazilian Agency for the Promotion of Exports and Investments (Apex-Brasil), the Confederation of Industry (CNI) and National Union of Defense Industries (SIMDE).
- STARTUP BOOST PROGRAM – Possibility for companies to meet investors, participate in exclusive pitches, and share their ideas.
- EXPO EXPERIENCE – An area of 17,000 square meters. where Brazilian and foreign companies will exhibit new products in their stands. The environment will also have dedicated areas for B2B and B2Gov meetings
- OPENING CEREMONY (DAY-ZERO) – Held in an auditorium with a capacity of up to 300 (three hundred) people. It will count with the presence of guests and companies, and civil and military authorities.
- MAIN TRACK – Programming in the main auditorium. It will be organized into key themes and sectors, with specialists in the areas.
- VERTICAL SESSIONS – Internships and activities within the Expo Experience, allowing event participants to interact with each other. It will also have slots for companies to maintain their programming.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS – Call for speakers interested in participating in the CSTM program.
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT (EXECUTIVE) – Presidência da República, Ministérios da Ciência, Technology, eInovações, da Defesa, da Justiça e Segurança Pública and das Relações Exteriores;
- STATE GOVERNMENTS AND FEDERAL DISTRICT – Secretariats of State for Public Security, Science, Technology and Innovation, International Relations, Economic Development and Relations Institutions;
- LEGISLATIVE – The Federal Senate, the Chamber of Deputies and the Legislative Chamber of the Confederation District;
- JURISDICTION – Supreme Federal Court and Higher Military Court;
- INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY – ambassadors, agents in charge of aires, official delegations and military attachés;
- PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS – associations, confederations, federations, private security, technology parks, media, companies, startups, law firms, CEOs, CTOs, designers, developers, investors, user operations, purchasing managers and researchers;
- ARMED FORCES;
- PUBLIC SECURITY FORCES;
- ACADEMIC COMMUNITY.