ESM/ELINT – ELECTRONIC SUPPORT MEASURES
ELECTRONIC INTELLIGENCE – ELS (ELECTRONIC LABORATORY SUITE)
System finalized to the identification and analysis of electromagnetic scenarios and radar emissions. It also includes a chaff dispenser. It is an avionics product and for UAV in the Elint version, it is innovative, low cost and compact; it can also be used for marine applications.
ELS – ELECTRONIC LABORATORY SUITE
The purpose of the system is to test in the laboratory ESM ELECTRONIC SUPPORT MEASURES type systems and electronic counter measures. The system consists of a radio frequency scenario generator that can simulate a broadcast threat scenario with capacities of up too million pulses for the impulsive scenario and up to 4CW/ICW threats for the continuous wave scenario. All pulses are controlled in “real Time” amplitude on 4 radio frequency branches that inject signals onto the ESM system under test based on the dynamic of the 3d managed scenario.
The GRS for the previously described counter measures test is always a threat of the managed scenario but not only in transmission but also in reception according to the programmed configuration.
MISSION SUPPORT CENTRE & OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
- Missile Launch Detection System
- Electronic War-faire suite controller and IMU unit
- Chaff and Flare dispensing units
- Flight Recorder software for: Mirage 2000
- ESM/ECM software for: Mirage 2000
- Chaff & Flare Dispensers for: C27J, EH 101,SIAP (SH3D, AB205, AB412, CH47, A129)
EW DASS Subsystem support for:
- EWC(Mirage 2000)
- CALDT (C27J)
- EWOSS (SIAP)
- Symbol Library legend Preparation and Validation
- Mission Vulnerability
- Data & Libraries for EW
- Chaff & Flares
- Radar, IF, Optical sensors data fusion
- U/VHF communication and localization
- Command & Control