Border security includes both land and maritime borders and transportation security, including aviation and maritime transportation
Homeland Security will consider:
- New sensors.
- Existing sensors.
Data provided by all sensors must be used for data base generation and data fusion
The border control system includes the following subsystems:
- Electronic Warfare and Intelligence (Elint, Sigint)
- Video surveillance.
- UAV and Manned platform.
- Command & Control
- Cloud computing platform
HOMELAND SECURITY SCENARIO
SURVEILLANCE AND HOMELAND SECURITY: TECHNOLOGIES AND CAPABILITIES
Sigma Consulting and its partners are engaged in different areas of HOMELAND SECURITY through the design and manufacturing of modern sensors and Command & Control S/W.
Our Company provides high-quality and reliable products and services to satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers for mission of:
AIRPORT GROUND SECURITY
AND OIL PLATFORMS SECURITY
PERIMETER INTRUSION DETECTION SYSTEMS
FIRE PREVENTION SYSTEMS
(RF GONIO / COMINT) FOR UAV (ANTI- IED) and IDENTIFICATION trough Link with Ground Station
Advanced, wide-band, low size and weight, software-based localization system.
Precise goniometric interception capability and high sensitivity.
- Detection of spread spectrum emissions
- Detection of ultra wide band emission
- Detection of signals under the noise threshold
- Super resolution algorithms for co-channel emissions
- Fast localization
RF DIRECTION FINDING-COMINT MAIN FEATURES:
- Fast Radio goniometry localization
- Spread spectrum emissions detection
- Super résolution algorithms for co-channel emissions
- Wide band signals analysis
- Identification with emission library
ELINT FOR UAV
- Advanced, low size and weight, software-based Elint system.
- Precise goniometric capability and high sensitivity.
- Radar emitters fine analysis
- Fine analyses on pulse trains on ground
ESM – RWR – ELINT
- Low cost, low weight (UAV application)
- 0,5 GHz – 40 GHz operation
- Modular: 4 to 8 antennas and receivers
- High traffic: more than 3 Mpulse per second
- Multimode ESM, RWR, ELINT, Multiplatform: UAV, aircrafts, satellites
- C/F dispenser management
VLF Military Site Controller
Development of the antenna controllers for the Tavolara NATO Site:
High Power TX VLF Antenna, based on:
- Towers: 5 of 150mt ground height
- Distance among towers: 800/1200 mt
SW SCADA Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition:
- Winches control
- Alarm monitoring
Electromagnetic Monitoring System
SW Monitoring EMC Field
The Electromagnetic Monitoring System has been designed to keep under control the electromagnetic field produced by a “multi points source” of Radio transmission site.
The system is based on several probes installed on the field, and on a communication control center which performs the analysis and other additional functionalities (e.g.: radio propagation analysis).
SNMP Protocol Communication