SURVEILLANCE AND HOMELAND SECURITY
Sigma Consulting and its partners are engaged in different areas of HOMELAND SECURITY through the design and manufacturing of modern sensors and Command & Control S/W.
Our Company provides high-quality and reliable products and services to satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers for mission of:ü
- COASTAL SURVEILLANCE
- BORDER SECURITY
- AIRPORT GROUND SECURITY
- PIPELINES AND OIL PLATFORMS SECURITY
- PERIMETER INTRUSION DETECTION SYSTEMS
- FIRE PREVENTION SYSTEMS
Advanced, wide-band, low-size and weight, software-based command & control receiving system SIGINT database. Antennas concept is an innovative, wide band design that, in conjunction with special algorithms provides precise goniometric interception capability and high sensitivity.
- C-SIGINT DATA : Ground, Mobile Stations, UAV
- GONIOMETER, HF, V/UHF DATA
- EQUIPMENT LIBRARIES
- FINE ANALYSES
MICROWAVE & RF FACILITY
MICROWAVE AND RF SUBSYSTEMS
Design and Development
- EW Receivers 40 GHz
- Filters, Attenuators, Antennas
- Phased Antenna arrays
COMMAND & CONTROL
COMMAND & CONTROL – CLOUD COMPUTING
- Intelligence, EW
- Homeland Security
- Border Control
- Land control
- Fireman of the future
AVIONICS - UAV
Sigma Develops On Board Systems for Homeland Security and Intelligence with Alpi Aviation Platforms
- Pioneer 200
- Pioneer 300 (Sport Flight)
- Pioneer 330 (Aerobatic)
- Pioneer 400 (Cruiser)
Advanced products and solutions for maritime /coastal surveillance and border control
Sigma Consulting and its partners provide solutions, include full solid-state and frequency-diversity radar, Dual and Combined Ka-X band radar, and a wide range of gyro-stabilized payloads available with cooled or un-cooled infrared cameras which provide very good image quality for day /night use.
Phased Array Surveillance Radar
- X Band Radar for collision avoidance, costal surveillance and slow moving objects detection.
- Two panels of 64 RX/TX elementary modules in grops of four are standard.
- Project Finance Award for collision avoidance Radar development