SMART CITY SOlUTIONS
Pipelines, Ecological monitoring, Emergency, Geodesy, Security and Surveillance
CLOUD PLATFORM THAT OFFERS THE BEST TELEHEALTH SOLUTION
Telemedicine Platform is designed to remotely monitor the evolution of pathologies and provide diagnostic services throughout the territory, even in difficult or inaccessible areas. This Telemedicine and e-Health platform allows to monitor the disease through recognized biomedical devices, and provides early warning of possible out-of-threshold values.
Telemedicine allows the interaction within the platform between patient, medical specialists, community health workers, private caregivers as patients’ family.
Emergency management SYSTEMS
EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT PLATFORMS AND SENSORS
It is a Cloud System for supporting and managing emergencies, directed to Fire-Fighters, rescue service teams, relief specialized teams, police and other emergency management services.
- Enhance safety of firefighters and community
- Minimize damages in the affected areas/buildings
- Optimize the use of personnel and equipment
- Reduce the cost of emergency management service
SMART CITY SYSTEMS
Sigma developed integrated systems for the monitoring and analysis of the territory and for Emergency Management
- Pipelines monitoring: Gas, Petroleum, Chemical
- Ecological monitoring: Atmosphere (Weather), Air Pollution control, Water control, Oil spills
- Emergency: Fire localization, Fuel source accident surveillance, Remote area search and Rescue
- Geodesy: Terrain mapping, 3D mapping, Geodesic
- Security and Surveillance: Border security – Sea security, Traffic monitoring system.
- Application developed for sea/ground/river antipollution.
- Land analysis for underground explosive detection.
TOWER MONITORING SYSTEM
This I.O.T. system has been designed for monitoring the environmental conditions and the situation of the high voltage pylons.
The System consists of the designing the power supply devices (Solar Panels sizing Batteries etc.) and supplying of the following sensors:
- Meteo station
- Shooting Sensors
- Accelerometer and Inclinometer
IOT BOX design and supply: For the processing and transmission of data to the Cloud and the Electronic and Mechanical part of the following devices;
- IOT Box
- Ground Station
LOG ON PROJECT
The LOG-ON Project consists of the Planning and Management of Urban Logistics through;
- Cloud computing
- Satellite navigation and networking
- Traffic and parking control
- Decision support
- Goods tracking and localization
- Blockchain for Payment Systems
The SE.ME Project was designed to optimize traffic and parking in large cities.
The SEME system combine IoT technology, professional GIS service, precision GNSS localization and sensors to deploy advanced Smart City services like:
- ZTL parking GNSS precision
- Payment optimization routers
- Car navigation system
- Traffic events real time monitoring
- Parking booking